We got the pleasure of sharing our lives with her for five wonderful years, last Friday, I handed out chicken/yam treats to our three dogs, and soon discovered she had lodged her treat in her esophagus,
I of course ran her to our Vet, he tried to dislodge it , but in doing so , he tore her esophagus, and we had to put her to sleep.
I was so shocked how quickly we lost our precious little girl, she took a large part of my heart with her, when she left this world. I will always remember, how playful she was, loving her little soft toys, she would toss them around the house, in pure joy! She would do this adorable prancing, when we walked into a room she was in, just so happy to know you were there. She got the knick name "Woofy", because she would make a little woof sound in the mornings to wake us up, time to go potty, I want my breakfast.! The house is so quite now.... You will be missed my little angel, R.I.P.