Wednesday, May 27, 2009

FREE PATTERN "SHERBERT KITTEN"


 A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR......
This pattern was named after myself "Sherry and my childhood dog "Bert"
I combined the two names into "Sherbert" Then I decided to make them in ice creamy colors....cause it sounded like Sherbet. Please don't write to me and tell me  the spelling is wrong. IT is wrong on purpose. That makes it just RIGHT!  "wink"


Sherbert Kitten

**********************************************************

Pattern is listed with our FREE patterns on our Home page.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

sheryan said...

cute amigurumi. cant wait to give it a try :)

Chiwaluv said...

Happy Crocheting and Thank you!

sherbear said...

Hi, id like to make the sherbert cats for my girls but i am confused on a few parts...would it be a problem to email me so i can ask you for help? If it is I understand. My name is sherry and my email is sherrydeines@mac.com

thx
sherry