Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bunny Tool Tote

This cute bunny assists in keeping all of my Knitting tools in one place, she even tucks my scissors under her arms so I know where they are when I need them. Before I made her I spent a lot of time trying to figure out where I set the scissors, or where my yarn needle went, and I cant tell you how many markers I have had to recover from under the sofa!!!  Not any more, everything has a place on my Bunny Tote, and I never loose anything now!

This is a great pattern written by "Dolly Time"

2 comments:

theknittycat said...

Happy New Year!! :o)

Love Love Love this wonderful and adorable tool keeper! :o) You did a beautiful job on her!

Hugs from theknittycat

Chiwaluv said...

Thanks Thekittycat, I sure am enjoying her, she is the most used item I have made to date!!! She is with me on every project, she sees the beginning and ending of each and every stitch, and is always there to assist me! he he ....