Monday, September 3, 2012

NEW Cockateil

 NEW Bird pattern will be available soon in my shops , my previous cockatiel is in a nesting position, (Like setting on eggs....in a nest) and I wanted one that would free stand, and also look very natural , when posed in a perching position.
 Size Variance  , the large bird is crocheted with worsted weight yarn, and the small bird is crocheted with DK or sport yarn.  Changing yarn and hooks creates a nice size change and you end up with a mother bird, and her baby.
 Bird free stands, due to balance of the tail and feet, or you may perch her/him on a limb. Either way adorable little pet, and best of all , they are life size and will not make any messes to clean up.
Mother and baby cockatiels.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to make this for a friends birthday next weekend but i didnt see it available in your etsy store. Will it be available shortly? Message me on etsy at queenknittingbee