Friday, July 4, 2014

Easy Tabi Socks


I could not find a Tabi sock pattern, that I actually enjoyed knitting, so this pattern was created for my own personal knitting enjoyment, and then I thought, I would share it with other knitters ,
as there might be someone else out there looking for a simplified tabi sock pattern in worsted weight yarn , I hate making socks on size 1 needles, hand cramps from hell! Ha ha , (Even though I secretly
admire them) This is a Pedi or Short Sock, if you want longer socks, just add more rows before you begin the heel section.
I hope you enjoy this pattern, please feel free to sell, or gift your socks to everyone you know and love!
Works up quick, , I make a Tabi sock in a day. So you can have a whole pair in a weekend of knitting.
Pattern also includes a regular Toe finish for those who want a pair of regular Pedi or short socks.
Pattern is color coded for simple follow along instructions and is worked in the round on two circular needles.
Pattern available in our Ravelry shop:
http://www.ravelry.com/stores/chiwaluv-amigurumi-critter-...



No comments: